Mahindra Jivo Tractor : Agriculture is the backbone of Indian economy and requires a lot of human efforts for its production. To help reduce the human efforts, Mahindra has come up with its multi-operational and power pact performer ‘Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD’. To help you make the right buying decision, we have provided information about the specifications, features and applications of this tractor. We hope you will benefit from it!
Mahindra JIVO Tractor series has been enjoying a great time in terms of its sale and functioning. To make it a great success, Mahindra has added another member to the JIVO series. It is Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD. Let’s see what exactly the features and specifications of this tractor are:
Specifications of Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD–
- Engine – JIVO 245 4WD tractor has the high performing engine with 24 HP and 1366 CC capacity which comes with 2 cylinders
- Fuel Capacity – It has got fuel capacity of 23 Ltr
- Wheel Drive – 4
- Brake – Oil Immersed Brakes allow the tractor for better and smooth performance.
- Steering – Power Steering
- Hydraulics Lifting Capacity – High pressurized hydraulics allow for the lifting capacity of 750 Kg
Features of Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD–
- Dashboard- The dashboard of this tractor is designed for the ease of the driver, it contains all the required elements for generating information and alerts such as:
- Temperature Meter: For giving the estimate of the temperature of the engine.
- SpeedoMeter: For giving an estimate of the speed of the tractor.
- Digital Hour Meter: For informing the driver about how many hours the tractor is in use.
- Combined Switch: This combined switch is used for turning on and off light, for horn, for parking indication, for the indicator, etc.
- Machine Design – The tractor is designed keeping in mind the easy use of it by farmers, the body has been built up in metal to give the robust feel, the bonnet’s aerodynamic shape and along with that Mahindra’s logo complements the design. Silencer of the tractor is placed in a way to make it comfortable to use in the different kind of crop farms such as pomegranate farms, orchid farms and other modern crops.
- Ground Clearance – High ground clearance of the tractor makes it very smooth during its operations. It gives space for the soil to get under the surface.
- Machine Design – The machine is designed in a way to make all the functioning easier, convenient and yet effective. Power steering helps to drive the tractor in any direction with ease, height and width of the seat is adjustable, engine switch-off knob and a key-hole to start the engine, aligned with 8 forward gears and 4 backward gears, etc. overall it is an effective utilization of space allowing inter farming operations, perform effectively.
Mahindra JIVO 245 DI 4WD Applications –
As earlier mentioned, Mahindra 245 DI 4WD is multi-operational and implements a number of tools in it. Below mentioned are the applications which can be applied with JIVO 245 DI 4WD:
a. Water Pump
Truly, this tractor is designed for modern farming needs and it is time as well as cost saving. Using this tractor for performing your daily farming functions will definitely give you a great amount of profit margin.
Ex- showroom tractor price in India is INR 4.05 lakhs.
With the launch of JIVO 245 DI 4WD, Mahindra has entered into horticulture segment leading to a new direction for agriculture in India.