The tractor plays an important role in agriculture mechanism field. To keep your tractor well-working for a long time in lowest expenses, it requires a proper and time to time maintenance.
KhetiGaadi provides you the daily basis maintenance guidelines, which has collected by the tractor manufacturers and tractor dealers. To make your tractor efficient and cost effective, avail the services of a skilled mechanic; use the right grade of oil and genuine spare parts.
Daily / Everyday inspection task for your tractor after 10-12 hours of field work, you should:
1. Check the oil-level in the engine that can be done 15 minutes after the engine has cooled down. If you found below, the oil-level should be reload with the accurate level mark.
2. Check the water level of your tractor radiator and refill it as per requirement.
3. Clean the air-cleaner of the tractor and check the oil level. If it is less, fill it with clean and dirt free oil to the required level.
4. Check for leaks and damage or loose pipes or cables. Repair for leaks, big or small, may simply require tightening or replacing tubes or tightening drain plugs.
5. Check the glass sediment bowl beneath the fuel filter for water or material. Some latest models of tractor also have to check windows and their blockages for hydraulic reservoir fluid levels.
Weekly inspection task for your tractor after 60-70 hours of field work, you should:
1.While performing the daily inspection and maintenance measure.
2.Fill up the tractor’s fuel tank.
3.Check the air pressure in the tires of tractor. If the air pressure is low, get the required air.
4.Check the elasticity of the fan-belt under the pressure of the thumb. It should stretch to a degree of 12 & 18 mili-meters.
5.Clean the air pressure and fill it with an oil of the right grade.
6.The water stored in the oil filter should be drained out weekly by the drain plug.
7.Check the water-level of the battery. If water is found below the limit, fill it with distilled water.
8.Check the level of the oil in the gear box.
9.Apply grease to the clutch shaft and bearings, brake control, bearing of the fan, hub of the front wheel, tie rod and the radius cross.
Two Weeks inspection task for your tractor after 130-140 hours of field work, you should:
1. Repeat the weekly schedule of maintenance.
2. Apply oil to the Dynamo and the Starter of your tractor.
3. Clean the carbon dirt in the smoke-tube.
4. Change the engine oil. For this, keep the tractor in starting position for a while and then switch it off so as to heat up the entire oil, then drain out the oil through the drain plug and fill fresh and clean oil of the right grade.
5. Clean the metallic oil filter. In case the oil filter is made of paper, element, cloth, etc. then change them.
6. Check the performance of clutch and brake; it should be 15mm long. Adjust it according to the need.
Monthly inspection task for your tractor after 250 hours of field work, you should:
1. Repeat every step of Two Week maintenance.
2. If it is advised to clean the primary diesel filter, (in the manual supplied with the tractor) clean it or change it if required.
3. Wash the filters of the valve of the oil-tank.
4. Check the water in the battery. If its relative density is below the mark, change the battery or refilled it with distilled water.
Two Months inspection task for your tractor after 500 hours of field work, you should:
1. Follow and repeat the monthly schedule of maintenance.
2. Change the other element of diesel filter.
3. Get the injector and diesel pump checked by an experienced mechanic.
4. Contact your authorized dealer or an experienced mechanic for the inspection of valve.
5. Get the dynamo and the self starter inspected.
6. Clean the entire oil tank.
Quarterly inspection task for your tractor after 1000-1200 hours of field work, you should:
1. Follow the bi-monthly maintenance schedule.
2. Drain out the oil of the gear box and fill it with a clean oil of the right grade.
3. Drain out the oil of the back-axle and fill clean oil.
4. Change the oil of the Belt-pulley.
5. Clean the filter of the Hydraulic pump.
6. Change the steering oil.
7. Change the grease of the front wheel.
Regularly perform all above periodic care for your tractor especially for pre-monsoon and pre-winter check. Treat your tractor well and it will treat you well with good output in your business and also you will have a good-looking & well maintained tractor that will be bliss to drive and when the time comes to move on, will return a good price as well. The little things matter, so pay careful attention to them and you'll end up with a much better tenure experience.
Get Tractor Price