A Belief is that agrimechanization can enhance agricultural prosperity and have a good impact on people’s lives. Sonalika tractor, one of India’s top tractor brands and the country’s top exporter, is transforming into a mega Agri brand with the goal of advancing agroevolution. With a presence, the company continues to innovate throughout the full Agri value chain by providing farmers with both inexpensive and pricey tractor options.
The Popular Sonalika Tractor Models in India 2022 are as follows:
- Sonalika DI 35:
It has three cylinders and 39 horsepower. Sonalika DI 35 engine capacity offers effective field mileage. One of the powerful tractors with good mileage is the Sonalika DI 35. The DI 35 2WD Tractor is capable of offering excellent field performance.
- A single/Dual clutch is included with the Sonalika DI 35.
- Sonalika DI 35 gearboxes are 8 Forward and 2 Reverse.
- Additionally, Sonalika DI 35 has a fantastic forward speed of kmph.
- Sonalika DI 35 brakes with dry discs and oil immersion were produced (optional).
- Smooth Mechanical/Power Steering is the steering type used by Sonalika DI 35. (optional).
- It has a 55-liter large fuel tank capacity for prolonged use on fields.
- Sonalika DI 35 has a great lifting capacity of 1600/1200 Kg.
This Sonalika DI 35 comes with a tractor price range of 7 Lakh – 7.55 Lakh
- Sonalika DI 745 III:
The 50 HP Sonalika 745 DI III Tractor is a tractor designed for Indian fields. A 3067 CC Engine is installed in the tractor to improve driving performance. The tractor also has three cylinders, which provide it power and longevity. 40.8 PTO HP and 2100 engine-rated RPM are standard on the Sonalika tractor 745. Modernistic oil bath type with pre-cleaner air filter and water-cooled technology are features of the Sonalika 745 horsepower.
- Tractor Sonalika DI 745 III has a single dry type clutch that may be changed to a dual clutch.
- The dry disc or oil-immersed brakes on the Sonalika 745 tractor are enough for stopping and don’t skid.
- 8 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes are standard on the Sonalika tractor 745.
- Sonalika 745 has a 55-liter fuel capacity and mechanical/power steering.
This Sonalika DI 745 III comes with a tractor price range of 6 Lakh – 6.65 Lakh.
- Sonalika DI 745 III Chhatrapati
A customized tractor in the 50 HP category named Sonalika Chhatrapati DI 745 III was created especially for the prosperity of Maharashtrian farmers. The Chhatrapati DI 745 III offers exceptional performance and productivity at 1900 rated RPM thanks to its powerful 3-cylinder 50 HP engine. For effective functionality, the Chhatrapati DI 745 III also has a heavy-duty Constant Mesh type 8 Forward+2 Reverse gearbox and a single clutch option. For the improved comfort of Maharashtra farmers, it is equipped with an ergonomic seat in addition to the power steering option. The Chhatrapati DI 745 III offers superior vehicle control with OIB brakes and has tyre sizes of 345.4mm – 711.2mm (13.6 – 28) and 152.4mm – 406.4mm (6.0 – 16) at the front and rear, respectively.
Additionally, it has precision hydraulics and a 2000 kg lift capacity for the finest operational outcomes. The cutting-edge Sonalika Chhatrapati DI 745 III is a technological marvel that is best suited for the unique crop and soil conditions. It is designed for a variety of applications, including trolly, thresher, mulcher, super seeder, sowing, straw reaper, wetland cultivation, rotavator, cultivator, and plough. As a result, it helps farmers earn more money with higher productivity.
This Sonalika Chhatrapati DI 745 III comes with a tractor price range of 7.14 Lakh -7.56 Lakh
- Sonalika DI 35 Rx
39 HP is the Sonalika DI 35 Rx hp. The Sonalika DI 35 Rx engine has a 2780 CC capacity, 3 cylinders, and an engine speed rating of 2000 RPM. Advanced water-cooling technology and a dry-type air filter emerge in this Sonalika model, protecting the engine from damaging dust particles. The tractor Sonalika DI 35 has 24.6 PTO horsepower.
With 8 forward gearboxes and 2 reverse gearboxes, the Sonalika DI 35 Rx operates smoothly and simply. The Sonalika DI 35 Rx tractor has a mechanical/power steering system, which makes it simple to drive and quick to react. The tractor has multi-plate oil-immersed brakes that offer strong holding power and minimal slipping. It can lift 1500 kg hydraulically, making it suitable for a variety of implements.
This Sonalika DI 35 Rx comes with a tractor price range of 5.55 Lakh – 5.9 Lakh.
- Sonalika GT-20 4WD:
The Sonalika GT 20 has 20 horsepower. The Sonalika GT 20 Rx engine has a 959 cc capacity, 3 cylinders, and a 2700 RPM maximum. The Sonalika DI 20 has an inline fuel pump and an air filter of the Oil Bath With Pre Cleaner type.
The price of the Sonalika 20 HP Mini Tractor is a wonderful feature. Due to its excellent and below-mentioned features, Sonalika DI 20 is the best mini tractor model for farmers.
- Sonalika GT 20 PTO horsepower is 10.3 horsepower, resulting in a fluid and simple operation.
- The Sonalika GT 20 has mechanical steering, making it simple to operate and quick to react.
- Sonalika GT 20’s mechanical brakes offer a strong grip and minimal slipping.
- The hydraulic lifting capacity of the 20-horsepower Sonalika tractor is 650 kg.
- Sonalika GT 20 has six forward gearboxes and two reverse gearboxes, with a forward speed of 23.9 kmph and a reverse speed of 12.92 kmph.
- One (Dry Friction Plate) clutch system is included with the Sonalika GT 20 upon delivery.
- The Sonalika 20 HP small tractor weighs 820 kg overall and has a fuel capacity of 31.5 liters.
Sonalika 20 hp tractor priced between Rs. 3.8 Lakh – 9.25 Lakh. For small and marginal farmers in India, the Sonalika mini tractor price is relatively reasonable. All users of a tiny tractor can afford the Sonalika 20 horsepower model.
- Sonalika DI 740 III
A customized tractor in the 42 HP category named Sonalika DI 740 III was created especially for the prosperity of farmers. At 2000 rated RPM and with a powerful 3 cylinder, 42 HP engine, the DI 740 III offers outstanding performance and productivity. For effective functionality, the DI 740 III additionally includes a heavy-duty Constant Mesh type 8 Forward+2 Reverse gearbox transmission and a Single Clutch (opt: Dual Clutch) clutch option. For the improved comfort of Maharashtra farmers, it is designed with an ergonomic seat in addition to the Mechanical (Opt: Power) steering option. The DI 740 III delivers superior vehicle control with Dry Disc (Opt: OIB) brakes and front and rear tyre sizes of 152.4mm – 406.4mm (6.0 – 16) and 345.4mm – 711.2mm (13.6 – 28).This Sonalika DI 740 III comes with a tractor price range of 7.5 Lakh – 8.05 Lakh.
To get the latest updates on the tractor, tractor price, and tractor news install the KhetiGaadi application.