Tractor Industry Updates, Tractor Sale, Mechanism Industry – Khetigaadi AgriTalk English *Escorts reports 56.4% increase in tractor sales at 8,005 units in Nov Farm equipment maker Escorts on Saturday reported 56.4 per cent increase in tractor sales at 8,005 units in November. The company had sold 5,119 units in the same month last year, Escorts said in a regulatory filing. Domestic tractor sales were at 7,641 units last month as against 4,941 units in November 2017, an increase of 54.6 per cent, it added. Exports during the month increased by over two-fold to 364 units from 178 units in November last year, the company said. * Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector Registers a Growth of 18% in the Domestic Market during November 2018 Sells 25,159 Units in India for the Month Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), a part of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, today announced its tractor sales numbers for November 2018. Domestic sales in November 2018 were at 25,159 units, as against 21,271 units during November 2017. Total tractor sales (domestic + exports) during November 2018 were at 25,949 units, as against 22,994 units for the same period last year. Exports for the month stood at 790 units. * Sonalika Tractors domestic sales surge 54% at 8029 units in Nov Sonalika International Tractors on Monday posted 54 per cent growth in its total sales at 8029 units for November 2018. The company had sold 5230 units in the same month last year, Sonalika said in a release. Total sales (Domestic +Exports) also jumped 41 per cent at 9,078 units last month compared to 6,442 units in November 2017. Speaking on the growth trajectory, Raman Mittal, Executive Director, Sonalika Group, said, “We are extremely delighted to surpass the industry growth in YTM (April-Nov’18) and also record 54 per cent growth in domestic market in Nov’18. This phenomenal growth is accredited to the purchase triggered on account of major festivals, Diwali & Dhanteras in this month. This growth comes immediately after we recorded highest ever overall tractor sales in October’18.” On cumulative basis, the overall sales during April-November 2018 stood at 81,441 units till November 30, 2018, up 21.3 per cent, as compared to 67,117 units in the year-ago period. * VST Tillers Tractors sees 6% yoy dip in November volumes Power Tiller volumes down 12% yoy, tractor volumes up 22% yoy Total volumes for India’s largest power tiller manufacturer, VST Tillers Tractors Limited (VSTTL), declined 6% yoy in November 2018. Volume was higher by 46% compared to October 2018. It sold a total of 2,736 units in November 2018 against 2,922 units in November 2017 and 1,879 units in October 2018. VSTTL sold 2,108 power tillers in November 2018, down 12% yoy and up 102% mom. It sold 628 tractors in November 2018, up 22 yoy and down 25% mom. In terms of volumes in November 2018, VSTTL derived 77% of total volumes from power tillers and remaining 23% from tractors. In revenue terms in FY18, 51% was derived from power tillers, 40% from tractors and 9% from other segments such as rice transplantors, harvesters, etc. For the year till date (April’18-November’18) period, VSTTL sold 19,392 units against 24,190 units in April’17-November’17, implying 20% yoy decline.
- Post author:KhetiGaadi Video
- Post published:January 2, 2021
- Post category:Single Video
- Post comments:0 Comments
Tags: 8N, All Tractor, Escorts Tractor, Farm Tractor, Kirloskar Power Tiller, Kirloskar Power Tiller Price, Mahindra Dealer, Mahindra Power Tiller Price, Mahindra Tractor, Old Tractor, Old Tractors For Sale, Power Tiller Tractor, Power Tractor, Power Tractor Price, Same Tractor, Sonalika Tractor, Tractor, Tractor Company, Tractor Harvester, Tractor Sonalika, Tractor Tiller, Tractors And Farm Equipment Limited, Tractors For Sale, Vst Power Tiller, Vst Power Tiller Price