While purchasing a tractor implement, so many things get into mind like which implement is Right For You? Which Implement fits In Your Budget ? The answers to these questions will get you in KhetiGaadi. Our website provides you the complete information about all the essential features, low maintenance, economic price and better output. The tractor implements are the machines attached with the tractor to operate easily in the field and perform various tasks at a time. The tractor implements plays a vital role in agricultural farming.
In the market, several brands implements are available with excellent features and services. In the KhetiGaadi website you will get relevant information about implementations with brands, HP, types of agriculture machinery. To increase productivity of your farms you need to make the right decision in using the right implement for your farms. Still, there are many farmers lacking behind in a comfort of implementing tractors.
Popular Tractor Implement [Agri Machinery]
Implements make work easy and effective. There are so many brand implements present in the market which delivers effective cost units with different usages. Some of the popular tractor implements are as follows:
Agriculture Machinery Rotavator
Rotavator or rotary tiller is the other name used for tractor implementations. Rotavator is a farm machine attached behind the tractor. It is used for agriculture machinery like seed preparation, soil preparation,gardening purposes and growing of vegetables and crops purposes too. In soil preparation this farming equipment is used by rotating blades to turn soil. While, all rotavators perform the same function but with different modern capabilities. There are different types of rotavator work according to the requirement of the fields:
- Medium Duty Rotavator
- Heavy Duty Rotavator
- Ground Tiller
Rotavator Used In Agricultural Field.
- Rotavator used in agriculture allows farmers to organize the soil without using an excessive amount of labor. However, it ensures that the soil is correctly prepared. By turning the soil the large amounts of nutrients are offered to the soil. The higher the soil structure, the larger the crop yield which shows in higher profits.
- Basically, the rotavators models are self-propelled and that they are capable of travelling both backwards and forwards. The gearbox allows the operator to alter the machine speed while the blades continue rotating at an identical rate.
- Rotavators having powerful engines and big blades are used for tilling large areas of land in a shorter period of time. The use of rotavator makes farming more efficient and convenient. Farmers love this farming method for the better upliftment of the soil preparation.
Popular Rotavator Agriculture Machinery In India
- Sonalika Rotavator - Rotavators Sonalika is available in a wide range of product agriculture machinery. The various environmental factors such as agricultural scenario, season, government subsidies, migrant labour etc, affect the sale of rotavators. To know more about the detailed information contact khetiGaadi.
- Dasmesh 642 (6 Feet) - Dasmesh 642 (6 Feet) comes with essential features like adjustable depth and height, it saves time and fuel. Dasmesh 642 (6 Feet) comes in different colors i.e. red, green and blue.Shaktiman Rotavator - Shaktiman Rotavator is best for farming. Rotavators Shaktiman is available in more than 12 series. Some of the unique designs of the Shaktiman rotavator are available in the market like rotavators for puddling.
Agriculture Machinery Cultivator
A cultivator implement is used for breaking up the ground and uprooting the weeds. Cultivators are self propelled or either used behind the tractor attachments. The farm implements cultivators are specifically designed to stir the soil around a crop as it is likely to promote growth and control weeds. Different types of cultivators are available in the market at different prices to know more about cultivator agriculture machinery contact KhetiGaadi executives.
Uses Of Agriculture Machinery Cultivator
- Cultivators are used for the preparation of seedbed development in both wet and dry types.
- Cultivator spring tyne is used for puddling purposes.
- Cultivator rigid tyne shovel type is used for breaking the soil and making the seedbed perfect even in weedings.
- For the preparation of seedbed and subsoil cultivation Bar point cultivator is best in use for light and heavy soils.
Agriculture Machinery Cultivator Types
There are different types of cultivators available in the market. It is sometimes a tough task to select which type of cultivator suits for soil preparation depending upon the moisture content of the soil and also if cultivators are available in various sizes, shapes and styles for application in various patterns of fields.
- Rigid Tyne Cultivator - This cultivator is a tractor-mounted implement machine used for aerating the dirt and makes the seedbed economically swiftly. It is best used for subsoil cultivation and it breaks the soil too hard. Rigid tyne cultivator has multipurpose uses and thus, it is suitable for various and toughest soil conditions and operations.
- Spring Tyne Cultivator - This cultivator is a tractor-mounted implement machine used for aerating the dirt and makes the seedbed economically swiftly. A spring tyne cultivator is attached to the back of the cultivator and thus forms cultivator double row roller and are spring-loaded cultivators. It ensures the level of the soil to prepare a seedbed.
- Heavy Duty Type Cultivator - This kind of cultivator is used for heavy operations and is suitable to work in stone and root obstructed soil. It also helps to prepare seed beds economically and quickly.
Popular Cultivator Tractor Implements In India
- Mahindra Cultivator - Cultivator Mahindra is one of the prominent cultivators to implement and can easily work intercultural operations and more useful for paddy cultivation and even tougher working conditions in heavy soil. Amongst tractor cultivators, Mahindra Duckfoot is a well famous tractor cultivator in India.
- John Deere Heavy Duty Rigid Cultivator - The tractor cultivator of John Deere Heavy Duty Rigid is superior in higher underframe clearance and higher in paint quality. The tractor cultivator of John Deere Heavy Duty Rigid is superior in higher underframe clearance and higher in paint quality.
- Sonalika 11 Tyne - Cultivator Sonalika is a 50-55 HP agriculture machinery tractor that is best in the agricultural operating process.
Agriculture Machinery Harrow
Harrow is a farm implemented for breaking the soil. This harrow is used to pull the tractor behind. This harrow made of metal teeth or disks helps to flatten the soil.
Harrow Used For Farm Applications
- Harrow Used For Farm Applications
- Removing moss and weeds is the easiest way to remove unwanted weeds from paddocks.
- Harrow is also used for aerating the soil in a perfect way.
- Harrow is essential for leveling soil and sand.
- Harrow is used for breaking and spreading out manure piles in paddocks.
- Harrow is best in use for the Deeper Tillage process.
- Poly Disc Harrow - Poly disc Harrow maintains balanced ploughing results. Plain disc and Notched discs are available in Poly Disc Harrow. The Poly Disc harrow is good in working soil conditions whether it is raising, turning, breaking etc.
- Tandem Disc Harrow - Harrow Tandem can be used for medium and light soil. It can easily break the roots of the soil and be transportable.
- Mounted Offset Disc Harrow - It is used in the open agricultural field for ploughing and sowing. It is available in High-quality boron steel discs.
- Chakli Disc Harrow - Chakli Disc harrow is used for breaking the roots for light and medium soil. This requires low maintenance and cost effective.
- Trailing Type Disc Harrow - For perfect levelling of soil. This type of Harrow works perfectly for sowing, burial of organic substances and remains.
- Trailed Harrow - The heavy designs and heavy weight of Trailed Harrow can effectively break heavy clouds.
- Hydraulic Harrow - Harrow Hydraulic has a high quality boron disc that is used for easy transport. It is also used for crop residual processes.
- Hippo Plain Harrow Disc - These Harrows come with superior designs and excellent working performance.
Popular Harrow Implements In India
- Fieldking Tandem Disc Harrow Medium Series – USA
- Agristar Power Harrow 615 PH.
- Shaktiman Power Harrow Regular.
Agriculture Machinery Plough
Types of Agriculture Machinery Plough
- Disc Type Plough - Disc Plough is a wide farm implement usually have three or more individually mounted concave disks that are inclined backward to achieve maximum depth. Disk tillers, also called harrow plows or one-way disk plows, usually consist of a gang of many disks mounted on one axle (see harrow).
- Rotary Plough - Rotary plows or tillershave curved cutting knives mounted on a horizontal power-driven shaft. The pronged rotary hoe, a plough used chiefly for seedbed and weed control, works well at high speed. Garden sizes cut swaths from 1 to 2.5 feet , tractor types, more than 10 feet
- Deep Tillage Plough - Deep tillage plough implements, used chiefly to break up hardpan and packed soils,the subsoiler and the chisel plow is included in it. Heavy tractors are being used for the subsoiler.
- Chisel or sub surface Plough - Chisel plough is a common tool to get deep tillage (prepared land) with limited soil disruption. The main function of this plough is to loosen and aerate the soils while leaving crop residue at top of the soil. This plough can be used to reduce effects of compaction and help to break up the plough pan and hardpan.
Benefits of chisel Plough :
- Chisel ploughing loosen and aerate the soil.
- Reduces the effect of compaction.
- Can help break up hardpan.
- Reduces soil erosion low till farming conditions.
- Prevents formation of surface crusts, which helps water to infiltrate the soil.
- Chisel ploughing severe weed roots below the surface.
Agriculture Machinery Baler
Machinery is used to compress into compact bales and cut different types of crops like hay, flax straw, salt marsh hay. It becomes easy to handle, transport, and store. Some bales are used to dry and preserve intrinsic. Tractor baler automation is one of those innovations that resulted from various approaches and truly it is a game changing technology exclusive to John Deere nine series baler tractor. Balers’s automation makes baling easier than ever to use.
Types of Agriculture Machinery Baler
In the agricultural sector, different companies implement different balers. Some of the
companies launched varied agriculture machinery with modern specifications and generalizations. Some of the important Baler models and their uses are as follows:
- Mahindra Baler: The baler which is used for post-application that allows handling of the straw harvested crop is the Mahindra Baler. The baler can be used for collecting the straws, packing them into bundles, and can be easily transported and handled. It ensures an effective coverage area by learning straw even in corners of fields. In the shortest span of time Mahindra Baler clears the crop residue
- Shaktiman Baler SRB -60 : Shaktiman SRB – 60+ is launched by the shaktiman brand name. Shaktiman launches different categories of their implemented products. It is a small round baler machine. Shaktimaan baler provides the benefit of picking up any harvested windrow in one round. It is easy to handle manually and produces 15-25 Kg round bales. It’s suitable for smaller fields. It's equipped with a digital bale counter and electronic buzzers to point bale completion. With less spillage and better compaction, it incurs very low maintenance and ownership costs which makes it economically viable and hence very profitable for farmers. Generally, it’s accustomed to bale rice & wheat.
- New Holland Square Baler 5060 : Operators who custom bale, especially for horse farms, are big fans of the latest Holland square balers. New Holland Balers are the sole choice for hand-feeding because they quickly separate into flakes.Professionals put their trust in BC5000 model balers because they create consistently dense, well-shaped bales that are easy to handle.
- New Holland Round Baler BR 6090: The New Holland Model BR 6090 incorporates a 2-meter wide pick-up with all the characteristics that provide a high operating speed. Two sturdy pick-up wheels ensure excellent ground-following and also the hydraulic pick-up lift increases maneuverability for prime daily output. The 1.4-meter wide cutting rotor with 15 three-lobe double fingers positively transfers the crop to the bale chamber. The bale density is increased and silage quality improved. Premier bale formation altogether crops is ensured by a floor roll and a starter roller, along with high tensile steel bale rotation bars.
- Maschio Gaspardo Square Baler : It is best for hay making. The Maschio baler price in India starts from 12.5 Lac.
Agriculture Machinery Seed Drill
The seed drill is useful for the farmers to sow seeds in well-spaced rows. This invention gives farmers much greater control over the depth that the seed is planted and therefore the ability to hide the seeds without back-tracking. This results in an increased rate of germination and a much-improved crop yield. A seed drill may be pulled across the sector using bullocks or a tractor. Seeds sown employing a seed drill are distributed evenly and placed at the right depth within the soil.
Types Of Seed Drill Agriculture Machinery
John Deere Seed Drill SD1009 :
GreenSystem Seed cum Fertilizer Drill may be a specially developed solution for the sowing of seeds.This versatile tractor attachment is capable of sowing different seeds and using fertilizer at an identical time. It is suitable for crops like Wheat, Corn, Oilseeds, Soybean, Pulses, and Millets all told kinds of soil.
John Deere Seed Drill SD1013:
This versatile agri machinery by John Deere Seed Drill is broadcasted in various features like Seed And Fertilizer Rate Adjustment Mechanism, Spiked Ground Wheel, Depth Adjusting Wheel, Transparent Tubes For Seeds And Fertilizers, Adjustable Row To Row Spacing, Adjustable Spring Loaded Seed Covering Device, Rust-Free Seed & Fertilizer.
Sonalika Seed Drill Single Top Box-9:
Sonalika seed cum fertilizer drill machine is employed to plant a spread of crops like wheat, maize millet pulses, etc. It is available within the single top box and double top box (one for seed, other for fertilizer) and operates with a minimum 25 Hp tractor.
Agriculture Machinery Hydraulic Reversible Plough
The Hydraulic Reversible Ploughs are consistently used for land cultivation. It helps in breaking the hardpan of soil and upturning the crop stubbles. This tractor agri machinery is good for crops like Sugarcane, Grains, Oilseeds, Pulses and Cotton and compliments medium and hard soil. The Hydraulic Reversible Plough was firstly manufactured in Rajkot, Gujarat. However, different tractor brands authorized the making of Hydraulic Reversible Plough identified by blue in colour.
Some of the specialised models with their brand names and features are as follows:
Perfect Hydraulic Reversible Plough Pavan: Pawan hydraulic models are exporters and manufacturers of Widely employed in different industries, this plough is manufactured using superior quality components and complex technology at par with industry standards.
Perfect Hydraulic Reversible Plough Sawan: Savan models are exporters and manufacturers of Savan Reversible Plough Widely employed in different industries, this plough is manufactured using superior quality components and complex technology at par with industry standards.
Perfect Hydraulic Reversible Plough Balwan: The Balwan models are exporters and manufacturers of Balwan Reversible Plough Widely employed in different industries, this plough is manufactured using superior quality components and complex technology at par with industry standards.
Agriculture Machinery Blower
Tractor Blower Machine is the vast graded technology used for specific purposes. The specific features in tractor agri machinery include quality assurance, which exists for longer life, optimum designs. The price of tractor blowers comes in a variety of ranges for different liters such as 200 liters, 300 liters, and 600 liters. The function of Blower is used as an orchard farming.
Types of Blower
Maschio Gaspardo Blower Apollo Mounted Mist Blower 400 - Apollo mounted mist blower is light and simple for an inimitable movability. It is highly densely designed with 600 liters is a perfect allied for vine and fruit growers that require a quick response against plant diseases and an easy way to use the machine.
Maschio Gaspardo Blower Apollo Mounted Mist Blower 600 : Apollo mounted mist blower is light and simple for an inimitable movability. It is highly densely designed with 600 liters is a perfect allied for vine and fruit growers that require a quick response against plant diseases and an easy way to use the machine.
Agriculture Machinery Power Harrow
Power Harrow work to break up the soil often used for secondary tillage after ploughing and subsoiling. It can also break the compacted ground. It is used for land preparation. The Power harrow is available in different models accompanied by different levels of brands.
Types of Blower
Tafe Power Harrow 615 -PH - It is a primary tillage equipment. It is suitable for hard clay soil conditions. This equipment category is tough, strong, and sturdy which can be helpful for barren land, feasible for cultivation before and after rains.
Shaktiman Power Harrow SRP 3- It comes in a category 2 hitch from 35 HP to 115 HP. It is suitable for stony and demanding soils.
Shaktiman Power Harrow SRP 9 - It is categorized in the tillage implementation. The body framework is built strongly which extends its durability. The sharp blades can exist for a long time and help to improve the organic structure.
Lemken Power Harrow Perlite5- 150 - This agri machinery is suitable for all soil conditions and also perfect for seedbed preparation. It provides the soil with a softer look by mixing and leveling.It is best suitable for sowing.The easy cultivation of the soil helps in a consistent working depth. The 40-75 HP range of tractors is suitable for Lemken Power. The surface level is left by the primary soil cultivation and resulting in better seed germination.
Agriculture Machinery Rice Planter
Rice transplanter is a machine used for transplantation seedlings. There are two types of transplanter: Walking type and riding type transplanter. Riding transplanter is power-driven and might typically transplant six lines in one pass. On the opposite hand, the walking sort is manually driven and might typically transplant four lines in one pass.
Types Of Rice Planter
- Kubota Rice Transplanter NSP- 4W- Kubota rice planter is used for an operation of productivity with an excellent feature. This high advance auto sensor machine enhances profitability.
- Kubota Rice Transplanter NSD-8 - This transplanter is developed as a high levelled advance technology designed for professional clients. The heavy duty applications are used in this advanced technology machine. It is a highly operated functional machine with significant effectiveness. Deep tilled paddies contribute to transplanting operations.
- Kubota Rice Transplanter NSP- 6W- It is a highly operated functional machine with significant effectiveness. Deep tilled paddies contribute to transplanting operations.