To make your tractor efficient and cost effective, avail the services of a skilled mechanic, use the right grade of oil and genuine spare parts.
- Every use, check engine oil level; check hydraulic system(s) oil level(s); inspect tires for damage or wear; check coolant level; check seat belt; walk around tractor looking for damage, oil leaks, worn or damaged belts, worn or damaged hoses. Correct problems as required.
- Every 50 hours, clean radiator screen if equipped; check and adjust tire pressure; check all switches; check all lights, especially if the tractor hasn’t been run at night recently; check Roll Over Protection System mount and hinge bolts. Correct problems as required.
- Every 300 hours, perform 50- and 100-hour checks; change transmission fluid; clean hydraulic oil filter – replace element if replaceable type; change front axle fluid (four-wheel-drive only); replace fuel filter(s) element(s); replace transmission fluid filter if so equipped.
- Every 400 hours, perform 50-, 100- and 200-hour checks; check and adjust steering gear; replace steering gear fluid/lubricant if appropriate.
- Every 1,000 hours or annually, replace coolant (check antifreeze performance at least once a year); wash the tractor, touch-up any paint dings, and wax the sheet metal.
If you have any questions or interested to buy new tractor online with your home feel free to contact us and be sure to visit our website, www.khetigaadi.com