To make your tractor efficient and cost effective, avail the services of a skilled mechanic, use the right grade of oil and genuine spare parts.
- Every use, check engine oil level; check hydraulic system(s) oil level(s); inspect tires for damage or wear; check coolant level; check seat belt; walk around tractor looking for damage, oil leaks, worn or damaged belts, worn or damaged hoses. Correct problems as required.
- Every 50 hours, clean radiator screen if equipped; check and adjust tire pressure; check all switches; check all lights, especially if the tractors hasn’t been run at night recently; check Roll Over Protection System mount and hinge bolts. Correct problems as required.
- Every 300 hours, perform 50- and 100-hour checks; change transmission fluid; clean hydraulic oil filter – replace element if replaceable type; change front axle fluid (four-wheel-drive only); replace fuel filter(s) element(s); replace transmission fluid filter if so equipped.
- Every 400 hours, perform 50-, 100- and 200-hour checks; check and adjust steering gear; replace steering gear fluid/lubricant if appropriate.
- Every 1,000 hours or annually, replace coolant (check antifreeze performance at least once a year); wash the tractors, touch-up any paint dings, and wax the sheet metal.
If you have any questions or are interested to buy a new tractor online with your home feel free to contact us and be sure to visit our website, www.khetigaadi.com
Visit Khetigaadi Mobile Application Also.